1. Kim KH, Lee SH, Chun BH, Jeong SE, Jeon CO. 2019. Tetragenococcus halophilus MJ4 as a starter culture for repressing biogenic amine (cadaverine) formation during saeu-jeot (salted shrimp) fermentation. Food Microbiol. 82:465–473.
2. Kim J, Kim JY, Song HS, Cha IT, Roh SW, Lee SH. 2019. Paracoccus jeotgali sp. nov., isolated from Korean salted and fermented shrimp. J Microbiol. 57(6):444–449.
3. Jung MY, Kim TW, Lee C, Kim JY, Song HS, Kim YB, Ahn SW, Kim JS, Roh SW, Lee SH. 2018. Role of jeotgal, a Korean traditional fermented fish sauce, in microbial dynamics and metabolite profiles during kimchi fermentation. Food Chem. 265:135–143.
4. Jeong SE, Chun BH, Kim KH, Park D, Roh SW, Lee SH, Jeon CO. 2018. Genomic and metatranscriptomic analyses of Weissella koreensis reveal its metabolic and fermentative features during kimchi fermentation. Food Microbiol. 76:1–10.
5. Lee SH, Jung JY, Jeon CO. 2015. Source tracking of lactic acid bacteria and their community succession during kimchi fermentation. J Food Sci. 80:M1871– M1877.
6. Kim YB, Kim JY, Song HS, Lee C, Ahn SW, Lee SH, Jung MY, Rhee JK, Kim J, Hyun DW, Bae JW, Roh SW. 2018. Novel haloarchaeon Natrinemathermophila having the highest growth temperature among haloarchaea with a large genome size. Sci Rep. 17;8(1):7777.
7. Chun BH, Kim KH, Jeon HH, Lee SH, Jeon CO. 2017. Pan-genomic and transcriptomic analyses of Leuconostocmesenteroides provide insights into its genomic and metabolic features and roles in kimchi fermentation. Sci Rep. 14;7(1):11504.
8. Lee M, Song JH, Jung MY, Lee SH, Chang JY. 2017. Large-scale targeted metagenomics analysis of bacterial ecological changes in 88 kimchi samples during fermentation. Food Microbiol. 66:173–183.
9. Jung WY, Lee SH, Jin HM, Jeon CO. 2015. Lentibacillusgaricola sp. nov., isolated from myeolchi-aekjeot, a Korean fermented anchovy sauce. Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek. 107(6):1569–1576.
10. Lee SH, Jung JY, Jeon CO. 2015. Bacterial community dynamics and metabolite changes in myeolchi-aekjeot, a Korean traditional fermented fish sauce, during fermentation. Int J Food Microbiol. 203:15–22.
11. Lee SH, Jung JY, Jeon CO. 2015. Microbial successions and metabolite changes during fermentation of salted shrimp (saeu-jeot) with different salt concentrations. PLoS One. 9:e90115.
12. Lo N, Lee SH, Jin HM, Jung JY, Schumann P, Jeon CO. 2015. Garicola koreensis gen. nov., sp. nov., isolated from saeu-jeot, traditional Korean fermented shrimp. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 65(Pt 3):1015–1021.
13. Jung J, Lee SH, Jin HM, Jeon CO, Park W. 2014. Pyrosequencing-based analysis of bacterial community and metabolites profiles in Korean traditional seafood fermentation: a flatfish-fermented seafood. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 78(5):908–910.
14. Jung JY, Lee SH, Jeon CO. 2014. Microbial community dynamics during fermentation of doenjang-meju, traditional Korean fermented soybean. Int J Food Microbiol. 185:112–120.
15. Jung JY, Lee SH, Jeon CO. Kimchi microflora: history, current status, and perspectives for industrial kimchi production. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 98(6):2385–2393.
16. Lee SH, Jung JY, Jeon CO. 2014. Effects of temperature on microbial succession and metabolite change during saeu-jeot fermentation. Food Microbiol. 38:16–25.
17. Lee SH, Jung JY, Jeon CO. 2012. Draft genome sequence of Salimicrobium sp. strain MJ3, isolated from Myulchi-Jeot, Korean fermented seafood. J Bacteriol. 194:6695.
18. Lee SH, Oh DH, Jung JY, Kim JC, Jeon CO. 2012. Comparative ocular microbial communities in humans with and without blepharitis. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 53:5585–5593.
19. Lee SH, Jung JY, Lee SH, Jeon CO. 2011. Complete genome sequence of Weissella koreensis KACC 15510, isolated from kimchi. J Bacteriol. 193:5534.
20. Lee SH, Kim JM, Lee HJ, Jeon CO. 2011. Screening of promoters from rhizosphere metagenomic DNA using a promoter-trap vector and flow cytometric cell sorting. J Basic Microbiol. 51:52–60.
연구성과 - 특허
1. 전체옥, 이세희, 김경현, 천병희. 신규한 테트라지노코쿠스 속 MJ4 균주 및 이의 용도.
[대한민국 특허청 등록번호: 제 10-1987552 호, 등록일: 2019.06.03]