1. Choe D, Lee ES, Beeghly-Fadiel A, Wilson AJ, Whalen MM, Adunyah SE, Son DS. 2021. High-fat diet-induced obese effects of adipocyte-specific CXCR2 conditional knockout in the peritoneal tumor microenvironment of ovarian cancer. Cancers. 13:5033.
2. Kim YM, Lee YS, Kim T, Yang K, Nam K, Choe D, Roh YH. 2020. Cationic cellulose nanocrystals complexed with polymeric siRNA for efficient anticancer drug delivery. Carbohydrate Polymers. 247:116684.
3. Choe D, Song SM, Shin CS, Johnston TV, Ahn HJ, Kim D, Ku S. 2020. Production and characterization of anti-inflammatory Monascus pigment derivatives. Foods. 9:858.
4. Ku S, Yang S, Choe D, Johnston TV, Ji GE, Park MS. 2020. Biosafety assessment of Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis AD011 used for human consumption as a probiotic microorganism. Food Control. 117:106985.
5. Choe D, Jang H, Jung HH, Shin CS, Johnston TV, Kim D, Ku S. 2020. In vivo anti-obesity effects of Monascus pigment threonine derivative with enhanced hydrophilicity. Journal of Functional Foods. 67:103849.
6. Ahn HJ, You HJ, Park MS, Li Z, Choe D, Johnston TV, Ku S, Ji GE. 2020. Microbial biocatalysis of quercetin-3-glucoside and isorhamnetin-3-glucoside in Salicornia herbacea and their contribution to improved anti-inflammatory activity. RSC Advances. 10:5339–5350.
7. Choe D, Jung HH, Kim D, Shin CS, Johnston TV, Ku S. 2020. In vivo evaluation of the anti-obesity effects of combinations of Monascus pigment derivatives. RSC Advances. 10:1456–1462.
8. Nam K, Kim T, Kim YM, Yang K, Choe D, Mensah LB, Choi KY, Roh YH. 2019. Size-controlled synthesis of polymerized DNA nanoparticles for targeted anticancer drug delivery. Chemical Communications. 55:4905–4908.
9. Kim T, Kim JU, Yang K, Nam K, Choe D, Kim E, Hong IH, Song M, Lee H, Park J, Roh YH. 2018. Nanoparticle-patterned multi-compartmental chitosan capsules for oral delivery of oligonucleotides. ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering. 4:4163–4173.
10. Choe D, Kim YM, Nam JE, Nam K, Shin CS, Roh YH. 2018. Synthesis of high-strength microcrystalline cellulose hydrogel by viscosity adjustment. Carbohydrate Polymers. 180:231–237.
11.Song M, Lee S, Choe D, Kim S, Roh YH, Rho S. 2017. Clinical and biological evaluations of biodegradable collagen matrices for glaucoma drainage device implantation. Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 58:5329–5335.
12.Choe D, Shin CS. 2015. Gelation and decrystallization of cellulose by TAAHs/DMSO treatment and the role of anions and cations. Cellulose. 22:3013–3025.
13. Jang H, Choe D, Shin CS. 2014. Novel derivatives of monascus pigment having a high CETP inhibitory activity. Natural Product Research. 28:1427–1431.
14.Jo D, Choe D, Nam K, Shin CS. 2014. Biological evaluation of novel derivatives of the orange pigments from Monascus sp. as inhibitors of melanogenesis. Biotechnology Letters. 36:1605–1613.
15. Nam K, Choe D, Shin CS. 2014. Antiobesity effect of a jelly food containing the L-tryptophan derivative of Monascus pigment in mice. Journal of Functional Foods. 9:306–314.
16. Youn SH, Park HW, Choe D, Shin CS. 2014. Preparation of eutectic substrate mixtures for enzymatic conversion of ATC to L-cysteine at high concentration levels. Bioprocess and Biosystems Engineering. 37:1193–1200.
17.Choe D, Lee J, Woo S, Shin CS. 2012. Evaluation of the amine derivatives of Monascus pigment with anti-obesity activities. Food Chemistry. 134:315–323.
18.Jung H, Choe D, Nam KY, Cho KH, Shin CS. 2011. Degradation patterns and stability predictions of the original reds and amino acid derivatives of monascus pigments. European Food Research and Technology. 232:621–629.
19.Kim JH, Kim YO, Jeun J, Choi DY, Shin CS. 2010. L-Trp and L-Leu-OEt derivatives of the monascus pigment exert high anti-obesity effects on mice. Bioscience Biotechnology and Biochemistry. 74:304–308.
20.Kim JH, Kim HJ, Park HW, Youn SH, Choi DY, Shin CS. 2007. Development of inhibitors against lipase and alpha-glucosidase from derivatives of monascus pigment. FEMS Microbiology Letters. 276:93–98.
연구성과 - 특허
1. 모나스커스 색소 유도체를 포함하는 비만예방, 개선 또는 치료용 조성물 (등록번호 1016689860000)